- The Computer Research Association's Committee on the Status of Women in Computing Research (CRA-W) Distinguished Lecture Series sends faculty and industry researchers to campuses to encourage women and minorities to attend graduate school. Get your school to apply!
- The annual CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Award Program recognizes undergraduate students who show outstanding research potential in an area of computing research. Nominations are made by the student's department.
- Coalition to Diversify Computing CDC
- Richard Tapia Conference 2011
- Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
- Collaborative Research Experience for Underrepresented Undergraduates (CREU) http://www.cra-w.org/creu
- A4RC Facebook Group
- 2010 STARS Celebration Poster Winner: Keenan Black
I am Keenan Black, born in Camden, NJ raised in Philadelphia, PA. Currently I am enrolled at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. I am a senior Computer Science major with plans on attending graduate school after graduating. I have many research interests within computer science. What I am most interested in is network security and robotics. Computer Science is a very broad major. This is the reason I chose it to major in. I love learning about different subjects and then seeing how they are related.
Download Keenan's Winning Poster (pdf)
- List of USA PhD granting CS departments http://www.cra.org/reports/forsythe.html